Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's Countdown Time

So this is my first year to participate in Countdown to Halloween. I figure I'll be able to keep up, since I basically have a Halloween blog all year long anyway. I think what I would like to do with my version of the countdown is try to present things to my readers that they can view, create, listen to, cook up, use in some way or fashion. It may be a poem or riddle, maybe a video, a desktop wallpaper, a Halloween recipe, or possibly a link to some hidden Halloween treasure. I don't even know what it will be until it happens, just like my blog always is, random and by the seat of my pants!

You'll want to make sure to head over to the Countdown to Halloween website to view the ever growing list of participants, as well as John Rozum.com.

Also you should stop by over at Mrs. B's The 31 Days of Halloween for even more blogs that are doing countdowns, plus contests and giveaways!

It's going to be a fun month, Happy Halloween everyone!

Now let's get it started . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited about this Halloween Countdown thing. Hopefully I won't be bored for the rest of the month with the help of this list lol. I'm glad I named my blog AtomicFox because I'm near the top of the list and more people will see it ;) And I think we'll be just fine keeping up since we basically have been doing a countdown already. last month...the month before...lol

The Captain said...

Exactly, we are Halloween, 24/7/365!

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Cool! Off to visit more blogs....need.....more....time!!! Thanks for promoting these events!!

:D

Cheers!