Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Thursday, November 25, 2010
1. Talk about huge breasts!
2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
3. It's Cool Whip time!
4. If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst!
5. That's one terrific spread!
6. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat
7. Are you ready for seconds yet?
8. It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?
9. Just wait your turn, you'll get some
10. Don't play with your meat.
11. Just spread the legs open n stuff it in.
12. Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?
13. I didn't expect everyone to come all at once!
14. You still have a little bit on your chin.
15. How long will it take after you stick it in?
16. You'll know it's ready when it pops up.
17. Wow, I didn't think I could handle all of that!
18. That's the biggest one I've ever seen
Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!
Friday, November 5, 2010
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
I'm always finding the coolest and most unexpected things on the Internet. Just happened to be a new friend this time! I finally got to meet Carrie Mae from Creepy Cupcakes. We have been online friends for about two years or so and finally met face to face today! I can honestly say that Carrie is the first person that I have ever met in real life that I had only known previously from the Internet. Here I am a big ol' 6'3, 41 year old guy who talks to strangers from all over the world everyday as part of his job and I was super nervous for some reason to meet Carrie and her husband. But just like old friends, once we started talking that all went away. I now know why we hit it off so well online, because we really do have a bunch of stuff in common. Carrie is almost exactly how I pictured her, except she is freakishly short. I'm just playing, she is a sweetheart and of normal height. Meeting Carrie and her husband was the cherry on top of my Halloween season this year. Hopefully these are the first of many memories that the four of us will capture in photos (even though its just the two of us in these pictures).
Mr. Macabre, you're next!
Mr. Macabre, you're next!
Monday, November 1, 2010
Went to the book store on Halloween afternoon and got some new reading material I'm excited about. Now if I can just find the time to sit down and read them.
Went to Michael's Crafts this afternoon to use my 50% off one item coupon and to load up on the 2 for a dollar paints. I've got a little Día de los Muertos project planned for me and the Mrs. The only after Halloween decoration type item I scored today was that skull at Michael's for half off, I think it was $2.98.
No good deals on after Halloween stuff this year. All the stores I checked out were wiped out of the good stuff. Oh well.