Thursday, October 1, 2009

Countdown to Halloween - October 1st

If you've never heard of George Van Orsdel's Monster Spookshow Radio then you are seriously missing out on the finest of spooky, horror, and Halloween themed music on the Internet. George Van Orsdel creates a new Podcast monthly for our listening pleasure, and when I say pleasure I mean it. I haven't gone a day since I discovered his website without listening to at least part of an episode of Monster Spookshow Radio. These are the most killer "mix tape" style podcasts I have ever heard. He combines spooky, horror, and Halloween themed music with scary noises, movie trailers, sound bites with the precision of Baron von Frankenstein! He just posted this years Halloween Spooktacular!

So what are you waiting for? GO Get it! And leave the poor guy a comment so he knows we're listening.

3 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

On my way over to check it out! Thanks for sharing!!

Cheers!

The Captain said...

You'll love them!

One person? Come on people!
Free Kickass Halloween Tuneage!

You don't have to have an MP3 player to hear them, they play on your computer.

I Like Horror Movies said...

In on that action as well, thanks for the heads up Capn!