Friday, August 28, 2009

Halloween Horror Nights Corrections

So it appears that the Orlando Sentinel either got some bad information or they just got it twisted a little bit. I'm pleased with the misinformation, because there is no Texas Chainsaw Massacre this year! Here are all of the official house and scare-zone names for Halloween Horror Night 2009.
Ripped From The Silver Screen

This years Icon - Julian Browning
(an usher from The Universal Palace Theater)

"Tickets Please!"

The schedule


8 Houses

This one should be awesome with a bunch of different movies featured within. I've read that it will have the Phantom of the Opera, Shaun of the Dead, and My Bloody Valentine just to name a few characters.








6 Scare-Zones







The Shows


"MOST EXCELLENT!"

Looks much better without the TCM, stay tuned for more info as it becomes available and pictures from the preview. I love my job!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could go so bad. I didn't post anything about this because I'm bitter that I can't go, haha.