Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lover's Lane of Death

"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright."

It's that time again boils and ghouls, time for another edition of George Van Orsdel's Monster Spookshow Radio. Love is in the air, or is that the smell of wet wolf fur? Either way your gonna love this months musical installment of George Van Orsdel's Monster Spookshow Radio. Did I mention that there is a brand new spooktacular edition of George Van Orsdel's Monster Spookshow Radio.

Don't make me tell you again!
Monster Spookshow Radio!

1 comment:

I Like Horror Movies said...

Great minds think alike Capn lol.. What a timely coincidence! I cant say I wasnt influenced by a certain theatrical release, who can help it =D