Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Vegans Love The Captain

So I'm totally a lazy douche. I got a couple blogger awards recently and have been dragging my feet about posting them for a few weeks. Don't get me wrong, it really, really means a lot to me when people acknowledge my blog. I love that there are other like-minded Halloween lovers, Monster kids, and Horror fans out there that I can share my random stuff with. There is just the whole rules part of reposting and the chain-letter factor of these awards that causes me to drag me feet. These awards spread like wildfire through the people you know on the blogs, and then "poof" just as quickly they disappear until the next one comes along. So I'm going to make up my own rules for these awards, rules that I am comfortable with.

OK. Now that all of that is out of the way, on to the fun stuff.

Two lovely, friendly, Vegan ladies have recently started visiting The Captain and both of them have bestowed upon me the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you both, and thank you for all of your fun comments on my blog.
You guys do know I eat meat, right?



I'll do the "Share 7 things about yourself" part of the rules.

1. I talk shit to my wife by singing to our dogs.
2. I am full on addicted to Mt. Dew!
3. I was terrified of the commercials for the movie The Exorcist as a child. I would stick my thumbs in my ears and cover my eyes with my hands so I didn't have to see or hear it. It still freaks me out a little. I didn't watch it until it was re released in 2000 at the age of 31, and I love scary movies. I walked around the house with all the lights on for days after seeing it.
4. I secretly aspire to become a Horror Host, oops my secret is out.
5. I think about Halloween in some form or fashion at least once or twice an hour.
6. I have a celebrity crush on Jennifer Love Hewitt.
7. I have a huge phobia/fear of being completely forgotten/erased after I die. Like I need to leave a mark that lasts forever after I die, and not just a headstone. Maybe a book or Horror Hosting or both. I'm weird.

Thank you Creepy Vegan and Spooky Vegan for your readership and these awards, it truly does means a lot to me.


Ps there are a couple other awards that I have gotten recently as well, from two of my most favorite ladies on the blogs and I will be posting about them soon.

1 comment:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

You would be a great horror host!!! Do it! Even if it is just Vlog. I would definately watch!!

Don't we all think about Halloween, like all time? :D

Much deserved!! And glad to have you back.

Cheers!