Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Our Trip To Hogsmeade

Here are some photos from our trip to Hogsmeade and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando. If you haven't been yet, its freaking-unbelievably-incredible! The theming of Hogsmeade and Hogwarts is literally amazing.

The shops are great, the ride Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey is a one of a kind experience. I've been to a lot of theme parks and I have never been on a ride quite like Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey. I won't spoil it for anyone who is planning to go, but I'll say this; when they say no loose items, it's for a good reason. Enjoy the pictures, and oh yeah Pumpkin Juice is delicious and would probably make a great flavor to infuse some rum with. I'll let you all know how it tastes when I do it.

4 comments:

suzanne said...

I'm hoping to go next February. Cannot wait!!

Ghoul Friday said...

OH my goodness! Even if you don't like Harry Potter, this looks amazing.

Unknown said...

great pics...I want to go!

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Wow, so want to go!!!

Cheers!